Riverside School is an independent school that serves students in grades K-8 with dyslexia and similar language-based learning differences. We provide one-on-one reading instruction, small class sizes, and a nurturing environment so that students can return to mainstream education fully prepared to realize their highest potential. Riverside is accepting applications for a full-time School Office Manager to oversee the School Office and report to the Head of School.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree and three years of related experience. School office experience is preferred, as are strong computer skills in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and FileMaker Pro. Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required.
Please note that, while not required, three or more years of office experience is highly preferred for those seeking this position.
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Provide general support to visitors and parents, and serve as the “face” of Riverside School
• Answer the telephone, give relevant information to callers, and route calls to appropriate individuals
• Manage the school calendar
• Maintain the parent directory
• Make copies of printed documents, file correspondences, create reports and records
• Monitor and maintain office supplies
• Monitor and manage student medicine
Admissions and Transitions for Students:
• Establish and organize all files for new and returning students
• Assist with admission and transition student procedures
Head of School:
• Assist in scheduling calendar and preparing correspondence
• Prepare documents and binders for board and committee meetings
• Prepare and edit, with the head’s supervision, the Parent/Student and Employee Handbooks
To apply, send cover letter, résumé, and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.