Since its founding in 1974, Riverside School has depended on the support of families, friends, and foundations throughout the community.
The positive impact that our students have received because of the generosity of supporters like you cannot be overstated. Each year, the true cost of providing a specialized Orton-Gillingham education is offset through donations to our Annual Fund, scholarship giving, and grants.
The Annual Fund
Your unrestricted gift to the Riverside School Annual Fund helps offset the true cost of attending Riverside and enhances the student experience. The Annual Fund runs from July 1 -June 30 of each year. Gifts to the Annual Fund can be made by check, on-line, or through gifts of appreciated securities.
Annual Fund Gift Clubs:
• Founders Circle – $5,000 and above
• Fellows Circle – $2,500-$4,999
• Victorian Society – $1,000-$2,499
• Bon Air Society – $500-$999
• McRae Society – $250-$499
• Panther’s Club – $100-$249
• Friends – Up to $99
Other ways that you can help support our school include:
• Gifts of stock or securities
• Program specific grants and gifts
• In-Kind donations
• Planned giving or bequests
• Endowed gifts
For more information on making a gift to Riverside School, please contact Director of Development Leo Rohr at (804) 320-3465, ext. 106, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.