OGA CERTIFIED LEVEL COURSEWORK
Certified Workshops are designed specifically for people who are Associate Level
certified with the Orton-Gillingham Academy but are open to all.
UPCOMING CERTIFIELD WORKSHOPS
Diagnostic and Prescriptive Practices for Teaching Reading
Monday, Nov. 15, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 16, 8:-9: a.m.
Diagnostic and Prescriptive Practices for Teaching Spelling
Monday, Dec. 13, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 14, 8-9 a.m.
Certified Workshops will continue to be offered in 2022
More information is coming soon!
Past Certified Level Workshops have included:
• – Tools for Effective Virtual O-G Instruction
• – Phonology and Fluency Research and Practice
• – Oral Reading in the O-G Lesson
• – ADHD and Reading
• – Word and Sentence Dictation
• – The Importance of Background Knowledge
for Reading Comprehension
• – Making Decisions about Content and Pacing