Riverside School is a private school that serves students in grades K-8 with dyslexia and similar language-based learning differences. We provide one-on-one reading instruction, small class sizes, and a nurturing environment so that students can return to mainstream education fully prepared to realize their highest potential.
Riverside is accepting applications for a part-time Instructional Aide to serve in multiple, instructional areas, including classroom support, computer lab monitoring, and student supervision.
• 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM approximately 28 hours a week.
• This position reports to the Associate Head of School.
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required, college experience preferred.
• Recent child supervision experience a plus (camp, daycare, and/or preschool).
• Current CPR certification or willingness to acquire.
• Strong technology skills, including: Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Zoom.
• Excellent verbal communications skills.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Establishes and maintains a safe and healthy nurturing environment for children.
• Attends staff meetings, school programs, and in-service trainings, as needed.
• Classroom support needs may include oversight of groups of students, assisting the transition of students between classes, and implementing instruction when classroom teachers are absent.
In order to apply, please send a cover letter, résumé and two references to [email protected].