Riverside School is a private school that serves students in grades K-8 with dyslexia and similar language-based learning differences. We provide one-on-one reading instruction, small class sizes, and a nurturing environment so that students can return to mainstream education fully prepared to realize their highest potential.
• Mondays from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• This position reports to the Associate Head of School.
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required, college experience preferred.
• Recent child supervision experience a plus (camp, daycare, and/or preschool).
• Current CPR certification or willingness to acquire.
• Strong technology skills, including: Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Zoom.
• Excellent verbal communications skills.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Establishes and maintains a safe and healthy nurturing environment for children.
• Attends staff meetings, school programs, and in-service trainings, as needed.
• Computer lab needs may include cleaning equipment between groups of students, technological trouble-shooting, and monitoring behavior.
• Classroom support needs may include oversight of groups of students, assisting the transition of students between classes, and implementing instruction
In order to apply, please send a cover letter, résumé and three letters of reference to Riverside Associate Head of School Debra Mitchell at: email@example.com.