Riverside School, Virginia’s most trusted school for students with dyslexia in grades K-8, will be hosting its fall Admissions Open House for parents interested in visiting and gathering information about what the school offers in creating an ideal setting for children with dyslexia on Feb. 20 from 9-11 a.m.
Riverside is an independent, private day school where students with dyslexia and other language-based learning differences thrive thanks to small class sizes that allow faculty and instructors to focus on the individual needs of each student. Teachers are trained in the Orton-Gillingham Approach, the cornerstone of Riverside’s teaching philosophy. Riverside’s instructional and student setting provides academic challenge while also fostering student confidence.
Join us to learn about our one-on-one instruction, small class sizes and how the school changes the lives of students and families.
• – Ask questions and talk with current students, as well as parents
• – Learn more about our programs and the Orton-Gillingham Approach
• – Speak with our teaching faculty, instructors, and administrators
• – Learn about the application process
• – Tour our expanded campus
RSVP using the form below or call (804) 320-3465.